1. What is the most enjoyable part of your normal routine?
Hm… in order to answer this, I have to think about what my normal routine is. Most of the time things happen randomly; people suggest dinner or gathering, but there isn’t much regular about those kinds of short notice things. These are the things that happen for me regularly:
Tuesday – pot luck night
Wednesday – comic book day
Sunday – gaming day
I enjoy pot luck and gaming a good deal; but I think new comic book day is the most satisfying for me. I like to get my stuff, chat with the store folks, and then head out to the Bean Counter for a drink and a quiet read… that’s pretty much my “me” time every week.
2. What is something you really wish you could do but don’t have the time/money/trained monkeys for?
There are just too many things to list. Actually, I think the thing that’s foremost in my mind right now is that I’d really like to take a vacation and go to Disney World. I’d take off two weeks, drive down to Ft. Myers, visit family there for a day or two, and then go on to Orlando and spend 8 or 9 days at Disney.
3. Do you have any birthday plans?
At some point I’ll be going to visit my folks in CT, but the departure time is flexible. I have taken the day of the 22nd off from work.
4. How do you feel about strippers?
I think strippers are a good thing. In general, there should be more stripping going on in the world more often. Especially when I’m there to see it.
5. Do you think I am joking or not?
Am I to infer by the last three questions that you are suggesting going to see strippers for my birthday? I think I may just be a little “strippered out” after my recent Atlantic City jaunt… but then again, going to see strippers with women along is a fun thing in and of itself.
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I’ll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You’ll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You’ll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.