– If it was the X-Files.
– If Keen Eddie was the male lead.
– If it was Global Frequency.
– If it didn’t neatly wrap up every episode with the closure on why the 4400 of the week’s power is good for the future.
– If it had more mystery and spookiness in it (see “If it was the X-Files” above).
– If Jordan Collier didn’t come off like a soap opera villian/rogue. (All My 4400?)
– If there was any kind of ongoing sexual tension whatsoever on the part of either of the leads with any other cast member AT ALL.
And yet, I will continue to watch it because it’s not stupefying awful and because it’s Summer and will probably only be a couple more episodes anyway if it plays out like last year.